15th Annual General Meeting of East Grinstead Sports Club – 12th September 7:30pm
Dear East Grinstead Sports Club Member
The 15th Annual General Meeting of East Grinstead Sports Club Limited will be held on Tuesday 12th September at 7.30pm in the Lingfield Room at the Club. This email is the formal notice of this meeting, issued by email via your sports clubs secretaries.
Exciting times as our new Operator, Wave Leisure Ltd starts on 29th September 2017
We are excited to report that after an extensive selection process and discussions with numerous potential operators, we have appointed Wave Leisure Trust Ltd to operate the EGSC facilities under a lease from the 29th September. Wave Leisure will be working with our current users, sport clubs and community to improve service levels and sports and fitness participation at EGSC. This is your opportunity to have your say on how service levels can be improved. Wave Leisure currently operates 8 leisure facilities in the Lewes/ Eastbourne area.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 15th September 16
- Preparation for the new EGSC Operator, Wave Leisure from 1 October 2017
- Presentation of Trustee’s Annual Report & Accounts – year ending 30th September 2016 for adoption by the Members.
- Election of Trustee
· Retiring Trustees: Helen Farren, Jeff Morris, David Turner
· Election of any retiring Trustees for re-election and nominated Trustees: including Lee Farren, Gary Needle, Andy Rogers, Helen Farren, Jeff Morris
The papers for the meeting including summary of accounts have been distributed electronically via the secretaries of the Sports Clubs affiliated to the EGSC charity and should be attached to this invitation. The AGM pack plus the full set of the Annual Report and Accounts is available for download below.
We look forward to seeing you on the 12th September.
East Grinstead Sports Club