FAQs: Changes to bookings made at East Grinstead Sports Club
Why is Wave updating the systems at East Grinstead Sports Club?
Wave manage East Grinstead Sports Club. We introduced the new systems at six of our leisure facilities earlier on in the year and are impressed with how it works.
This innovative system will help us monitor how busy our facilities are better than ever before, which will mean we can improve what we offer to our members.
When will the changes happen?
Most changes will happen from 10am on Monday 24th June but there will be a few changes which roll out gradually after this.
Do I need a new membership card?
Yes. You will be given a new membership card when you visit on or after 24th June.
I have an American Express or Discover Card, will I still be able to use it at East Grinstead Sports Club?
Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to take card payments in centre or online by American Express and Discover Cards. These changes do not affect membership payments by direct debit.
Will you need to take a photo of me for your records?
The first time you visit from 24th June, you will be asked if we can take a new photo of you for our systems. This is because we’re unable to move the photos from our old booking system to our new one. This should only take a couple of minutes, but please arrive early if you have a class or booked session to attend.
Online Class & Activity Bookings – Getting Set Up
When will the new online booking system launch?
From 10am on 24th June, all of your online bookings will be made via:
East Grinstead Sports Club is managed by Wave Leisure Trust. Booking options for East Grinstead Sports Club will appear in the dropdown menu alongside other Wave sites from 10am on 24th June when classes and activities will go live.
Our current Online Bookings site (www.bookegs.waveleisure.co.uk) will no longer work from midnight on Friday 21st June 2019. To make a booking on Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd June, please give us a call on 01342 321210 or pop in and our team will be happy to help.
How do I get my log in for online class and activity bookings?
You will need to set up a new password in order to use the new online bookings site. To do this:
- Visit: https://waveleisure.leisurecloud.net/Book
- Click ‘Forgotten your password?’
- Enter the email address you currently use for your membership with East Grinstead Sports Club
- Click ‘Request Password’
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
The email will also contain a membership ID number. Please note: This is not your current membership number, it is to use with the new online bookings site.
If this does not work:
Please call 01342 321210 or email email@example.com with your full name and email address and the team will be happy to help.
How will the booking rights change from 24th June 2019?
Following customer feedback, from 24th June we’re amending the time at which the furthest book ahead day becomes available to 6am. Your book ahead days remain the same as follows:
Non Members – 5 days ahead
Members (including Racket members) – 10 days ahead
Dunnings Members (Rackets only. Currently referred to as ‘Bolt On’s’ or ‘Squash Club Add On’s) – 14 days ahead
How do I change my password?
- Click ‘My Account’ at the top of the home page
- Click ‘Change Password’ to the left of the screen
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click save, you will receive email confirmation.
How do I change my details?
You can change your phone number, emergency contact details and marketing preferences using the ‘My Account’ section. Please note, to change your name or email address you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of our team.
Online Class & Activity Bookings – Making Bookings
How do I make a booking?
- Go to the home screen
- To search by day:
- Under ‘Search’, choose East Grinstead Sports Club
- Select ‘Today’, ‘Tomorrow’, ‘7 days time’ or a specific date and click ‘Search’
- Underneath the search box, the classes and activities that are available will appear
- Click on the class or activity you would like to take part in.
Searching by Keywords
- To search by a keyword or phrase, such as ‘Badminton’ or ‘Body Combat’, enter the phrase in the search box on the homepage. Click the search symbol (magnifying glass) and you will be taken to a list of activities and classes containing that word or phrase.
Booking a Class
If you’re booking a class, after you select the appropriate one, you will be taken to a page that looks like this.
- Click ‘Book’ to book the class
- You will be taken to a ‘Complete Your Booking’ screen
- If you are a member, click ‘Book and check out’ to complete your booking.
- If you are a non-member, click ‘Book & Checkout’ and you will be taken to a screen to pay for your booking.
Booking an Activity
If you are booking an activity, after you select the appropriate one, you will be taken to a page that looks like this.
- Select the right time for you
- You will be taken to a ‘Complete Your Booking’ screen. Click ‘Book & Checkout’ and you will be taken to a screen to pay for your booking.
Where can I see my bookings?
You can see all of your bookings using the ‘Manage Bookings’ page of the online bookings system.
Please note, if you are a non-member and have not paid for a class booking, or either a member or non-member and haven’t paid for an activity booking, it will appear as ‘unconfirmed’ until you have paid for it.
Can I pay for an activity or class using the new online booking system?
Yes. If you need to pay for an activity or class, you will be taken to a payment page when you make your booking. Payment is provided over a secure connection ensuring your card information is safe and secure.
How do I get help or ask a question?
We have created this Frequently Asked Questions Guide to help you with any questions you may have. If we haven’t answered your query, you can email us email@example.com or pop in and ask a member of the team.