Our February Half-Term Activities are Just £1!
Visit East Grinstead Sports Club this February Half-Term for some fun activities for all the family. We have all your favourite racket sports as well as circus workshops, magic and storytelling, plus a wild visit from Zoolab! Get up close with exotic animals and learn amazing facts as the team take you on a wild animal adventure.
PLUS, you can enjoy any of our activities this February half-term for JUST £1! With so much to try, have a unique half-term with East Grinstead Sports Club.
To find out more, get in touch with the team on 01342 321210 or email email@example.com.
Monday 17th February
- Badminton and Table Tennis: 15.00pm – 18.00pm
Tuesday 18th February
- Circus Workshop – This includes circus skills, poi, clubs, diablo, juggling scarves, balls, games, a show, arts and crafts, colouring, balloon modelling and more!: 12.30pm – 15.30pm
- Badminton and Table Tennis: 15.00pm – 6.00pm
Wednesday 19th February
- Under 5’s activity (under 5’s only): 13.00pm – 15.00pm
- Parent-led Active Youth (10-14 y/o only): 16.00pm – 17.30pm
Thursday 20th February
- Zoolab Workshop (exotic critters) 13.00pm-15.00pm
- Table Tennis and Squash: 12.00pm – 15.30pm
Friday 21st February
- Magic & Storytelling -This includes Magic shows, workshop, storytelling, games, puppets, arts and crafts, drawing and colouring: 13.00pm – 16.00pm
- Table Tennis and Squash: 9.00am – 11.00pm & 13.00pm – 16.00pm
Please note, time limits on all activities may apply depending on group size.