Join the gym at East Grinstead Sports Club
Time to get active? East Grinstead Sports Club is OPEN and has new member spaces available. We’ve got a great gym space, plus we have a range of group exercise classes to keep you inspired.
- Our facilities are COVID-19 safe
- Our vast range of resistance equipment includes a modern weights area with newly fitted squat racks
- Cleaning regimes after every session with COVID-19 secure equipment layouts
- Our memberships include unlimited gym use and group exercise class access
- Beautiful location on Saint Hill Road with ample free parking
- Large, spacious and with excellent ventilation to keep you safe during your workout.
- Socially distanced group exercise classes
The perfect way to get fit whilst staying safe. #saveleisure and join today!
WELCOME TO EAST GRINSTEAD SPORTS CLUB
East Grinstead Sport Club is a not for profit charity established to provide sporting facilities for the community of East Grinstead and the surrounding area. We are a community club and it is not necessary for you to be a member of any individual club to come up and enjoy the facilities.
We’re getting ready to welcome you back… Our teams are working hard to prepare East Grinstead Sorts Club to open again on 25th July, ensuring you feel safe, confident and ready to enjoy your visit. When we re-open, you will be able to book gym sessions and a selection of Group Exercise classes. Find all […]
As we are sure you will all appreciate, getting to where we are has not been easy. Returning to a new normal is going to be a long and difficult process for us all, and we ask for your patience and support as we go through the next few months. As well as setting up […]
We hope you are all well, and excited at the prospect of returning to your sport and fitness activities at EGSC. Please accept our apologies for not being in touch for a while but rest assured we have all been working tirelessly behind the scenes to keep our club safe and secure during the strange […]
Rebbett’s Sports Camps Monday 27th July – Friday 31st July 10am – 2pm Extended hours 9am – 3pm available Age Range: 7 – 13 years £20 per day (10am – 2pm) or £90 if you book for all 5 days. Extended hours: (9-3pm) £125 for all week or £30 per day Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct message […]
WE ARE A CHARITY
A SPORTS CLUB FOR THE COMMUNITY
East Grinstead Sports Club Limited is a registered charity which owns and provides excellent facilities for the sporting community of East Grinstead and its environs.
It has had great success in raising funds for new facilities and the sports clubs based at EGSC have had, and continue to have, great sporting participation and achievements. The Charity has outsourced the management of the facilities to Wave Leisure.
BEST SPORTS FACILITIES IN EAST GRINSTEAD
- Fully equipped gym
- Exercise studio which offers a full class timetable
- 3 glass back squash courts
- Large sports hall which hosts volleyball, indoor hockey, indoor cricket, badminton and table tennis.
- Full size 3G artificial turf pitch
- Water-based artificial pitch (home pitch of East Grinstead Hockey Club)
- Cricket pitch (home for East Grinstead Cricket Club)
- Netball and tennis courts as well as an outdoor cross country course.