Join the gym at East Grinstead Sports Club
Time to get active? East Grinstead Sports Club is OPEN and has new member spaces available. We’ve got a great gym space, plus we have a range of group exercise classes to keep you inspired. What’s more, join today and you’ll get your first month FREE!
- Our facilities are COVID-19 safe
- Our vast range of resistance equipment includes a modern weights area with newly fitted squat racks
- Cleaning regimes after every session with COVID-19 secure equipment layouts
- Our memberships include unlimited gym use and group exercise class access
- Beautiful location on Saint Hill Road with ample free parking
- Large, spacious and with excellent ventilation to keep you safe during your workout.
- Socially distanced group exercise classes
The perfect way to get fit whilst staying safe. Fancy getting to know us? Claim a FREE day pass and pay us a visit. Contact email@example.com to claim yours!
#saveleisure and join today!
WELCOME TO EAST GRINSTEAD SPORTS CLUB
East Grinstead Sport Club is a not for profit charity established to provide sporting facilities for the community of East Grinstead and the surrounding area. We are a community club and it is not necessary for you to be a member of any individual club to come up and enjoy the facilities.
Sports Club Events
We have a new position available at East Grinstead Sports Club We’re looking for a Fitness Instructor to provide quality service in our gym and to our customers. Hours: 33/week Salary: £8.72/hour Deadline: 24th October 2020 You’ll undertake all functions involved in the daily operation of the Gym. This includes providing supervision of the gym […]
When you visit us, look out for the NHS Test and Trace QR posters, which will be displayed in reception. Open up the NHS COVID-19 app Scan the QR Code before you go to your activity You will be alerted if you come into contact with COVID-19 In line with Government requirements, new QR codes […]
Fancy a challenge on your next gym visit? To celebrate National Fitness Day on Wednesday 23rd September, the gym team at East Grinstead Sports Club have put together a 5 minute challenge – complete it and not only will you get a guest pass for you or a friend, but you could win a 45 […]
Arthur Gerard Rackstraw Known as Rackers to his friends died peacefully on 7 September from liver cancer at home surrounded by his family and his trusty dog. He was 71 years and was a member from mid sixties where he played for all XI’s and captained 2’s 3’s and Vets. He took up umpiring for […]
WE ARE A CHARITY
A SPORTS CLUB FOR THE COMMUNITY
East Grinstead Sports Club Limited is a registered charity which owns and provides excellent facilities for the sporting community of East Grinstead and its environs.
It has had great success in raising funds for new facilities and the sports clubs based at EGSC have had, and continue to have, great sporting participation and achievements. The Charity has outsourced the management of the facilities to Wave Leisure.
BEST SPORTS FACILITIES IN EAST GRINSTEAD
- Fully equipped gym
- Exercise studio which offers a full class timetable
- 3 glass back squash courts
- Large sports hall which hosts volleyball, indoor hockey, indoor cricket, badminton and table tennis.
- Full size 3G artificial turf pitch
- Water-based artificial pitch (home pitch of East Grinstead Hockey Club)
- Cricket pitch (home for East Grinstead Cricket Club)
- Netball and tennis courts as well as an outdoor cross country course.