Code of conduct for members and users
East Grinstead Sports Club Limited (The Charity)
The Charity is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members and users, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
The Charity believes that it is important that members, users and all associated with the Charity should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members and users of the Charity’s facilities are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the operations of the Charity. You can raise these to the Trustees who are contactable at email@example.com.
As a member of the Charity and/or user of the Charity’s facilities, you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All members of the Charity must take responsibility in ensuring they are up to date with User Agreements that are applicable to them, the rules of the Charity and understand and adhere to them.
- All members and users must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all other members, users and those associated with the Charity and its operations, regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members and users should recognise the valuable contribution made by individuals associated with the Charity and its operations including its trustees, employees of the Charity’s management company, Wave Leisure and those individuals associated with the sports clubs affiliated with the Charity. They give their time and resources to provide sport, leisure and recreational facilities for you.
- All members and users should treat other members, users and Wave employees with the same level of respect you would expect to be shown to you.
- All members and users should use correct and proper language at all times
- Members and users must pay any membership fees and other amounts due for use of the facilities promptly.
- Bullying and harassment of any sort will not be tolerated.
The Charity encourages everyone to enjoy the facilities provided regardless of the different motivations for using those facilities.